Our unholy holiday caloric intake aside (I personally ate enough chocolate to kill a dog show), a New Year's Eve post seems like the perfect opportunity to jump on the year-end bandwagon with an arbitrary and highly subjective Top Ten retrospective.
The Definitive Best Of 2007 List Thou Shalt Not Have Any Best Of Lists Before Me!
- The laughter of children
- Reading your e-mail
- Historic double Grand Prix shared by the guy who used to share the office next to mine two agencies ago, so it's kind of like I won.
- Jamie nearly maiming our creative director in Florida
- Learning we have fans at Lucasfilm (I'm making lightsaber noises as I write this)
- Jonah Hill's obsession in Superbad. I honestly laughed so hard I cried.
- Guitar Hero Mere words fail to convey the extremity with which I rock. Jamie was lucky enough to bear witness and the sheer radiance of my burning majesty melted his eyeballs until they ran down his cheeks like unusually gross tears.
- That I'm not too old to get toys for Christmas.
Happy New Year, everybody!
powered by Disqus