This has nothing do with the comic but, having discovered MDA Singapore's musical org chart, I can't possibly talk about anything else.
And I thought the Orangina ad was disturbing.
A few thoughts:
- My very big 'yes' to industry growth
- Community & International Relations Director Pam Hu has a voice like a man trying to sound like a woman
- That old guy looooooves to dance
- Customer Service Director Tham Wai Kin does not
- What did you think a rap video created by government bureaucrats would look like?
- Communications Director Cassandra "Cannes here we come" Tay is a smoking hottie, albeit one who hogs the wind machine
- She should also be fired faster than a human cannonball for creating this atrocity*
If I seem bloodthirsty, it's only because my heart goes out to the the writer forced to create this. You see... I, too, have a corporate rap in my closet.
Fuck you. Don't look at me like that. I was young. I needed the money.
Years ago, one of our clients thought it would be a great idea to spice up the annual meeting by having senior management rap the overview, because the only thing better than old, white executives rapping is old, white executives rapping about a 36% increase over projected third quarter targets. I was also asked to reference their continuing commitment to health and safety initiatives. What the fuck rhymes with that?**
This was shortly before I left that agency, coincidentally.
At least I have the decency to be ashamed of my bastard spawn. This guy clearly drank the Kool-Aid:
I've saved the best for last. There's no video, but you owe it to yourself to hear Asera everywhere.
Asera everywhere. Take flight! We won't be chillin' 'til we're there. That's right! Our crew is hot, def, dope and fly. Yo! Yo! We rule, so hear our battle cry! Let's go! Go! Go!
*Though I'd be shocked if the Deputy CEO (he of the mad bling) didn't drop a few broad hints.
**No. No way. It dies with me.
powered by Disqus